Monday, January 10, 2011

Catching up!

So it has been a long time since I posted anything. In my defense alot has been going on!

Thanksgiving was spent with almost all the family and photos with the family grandkids.

My wonderful husband, son, and (almost) daughter took me to a cabin in Oklahoma for my birthday weekend. And we went to a national park where we did some hiking. I learned that the Devil's Slide is not part of the playground.
How pretty is this cabin! It even had a hot tub, fireplace, and full kitchen.I have had a chance to do some crafting, here are just a few. With a bunch of new babies being born to co-workers I made a few custom frames. I purchased these at clearance prices and just added a few additions from Wall Decor and More, Black Letter, and New Arrival.

I was also able to make the party favors for the company Christmas Party. We had it at a steakhouse so I went with a western theme.

All the little toys and candy I bundled into little hankerchief santa bags and attached these little tags.I made the tags using 50 States, Old West, and Christmas cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment