Thursday, June 30, 2011

Latest craft projects

I am going to start out with the coolest excursion on our Alaskan Cruise! In Skagway we went to a glass blowing studio and 'helped' blow some glass ornaments! I had too much fun with this. I had been looking forward to it for months so when they asked who wanted to go first my hand flew in the air.








Each persons participation consisted of choosing the colors, patterns, working with the professional glass blower to create our own ornaments.





After each ornament was completed it had to slowly cool off over a 2-3 day period so our ornaments were shipped home. Here are our final products......

This one is mine.

This one is my husband's.

Next are 3 cards that I completed today. Surprisingly there are no Cricut cuts on any of them! The first 2 are pretty simple and based on the DCW Tradewinds stack. These are going to be sent to a soldier that is currently in training so he can write home on something other than waterproof paper!


The third was inspired by an article I read in one of my mother's magazines, not even real sure which one. I am really pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment