Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy Busy Girl

This is going to be a quick post. Here are several projects I have recently finished. I used bronze vinyl on the frame along with 1 little rhinestone. I also added the leopard print paper on the matting.


For this one I used some of my stock rub-ons and ribbon with blue vinyl. The font on both of these is from Nursery Rhymes.



This is a present for my favorite Aunt. I used the Billionaire and Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridges for the fonts.


It is a little hard to see but 'Aunt Lucy' is raised from the page by a clear acetate platform.



The next project is my entry into the Cricut Circle blog weekly contest. This week's theme is Mommy and Me. Using a identical page I raised the background flowers and liberally added stickles.



The flower I made using Ashlyn's Alphabet and the center is made with Flower Soft. I really like the way it turned out.



This is the final page. The font is Billionaire and the frame is Ashlyn's Alphabet.





MOMMY AND ME AND JACOB MAKES 3













1 comment:

  1. Good Luck in the Circle challenge! The sentiment and design of your page is wonderful!
    Colleen (gonescrappin from the Circle)

    ReplyDelete