When I was fiddlin' with my stamps this morning I messed up. So I set the card aside thinking I was going to have to cover it. When I was fishin' for something to cover the stamped flowers around the edges I found a picture my niece gave me. How cool is her flower! So instead of covering the stamps I added the red flower, colored the stamped flowers and background and pulled out the stickles. I put almost a full bottle of stickles on this one card! And a little goes along way. My favorite part is Raven's flower. I used the fruit punch stickles and the crystal stickles just to the accent lines and points. It really changes the look of the flower without destroying the original image. And again, NO CRICUT! My poor E is getting dusty!